Payroll & Benefits Update - From PAYE to P11Ds
This practical webinar will provide the latest update on recent PAYE, NIC and benefits changes, reporting requirements and will also illustrate the current planning opportunities available.
The new position and electric and hybrid company cars and the changes to payrolling of benefits in kind will be explained together with a new client P11D case study and solution.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- PAYE & NIC refresher, benefits-in-kind review and planning
- Company car tax update, the latest issues and planning for 2021/22
- New P11D case study for 2021/22
- Payrolling benefits in kind - the latest position as we approach 2021/22
- The HMRC questionnaire re PAYE and NIC for employers
- Tax efficient transport for employees
- Third party benefits and the appropriate reporting
- The impact of the new IR35 private sector rules from 6th April 2021
- Benefits, tax traps and their solutions
- Is an individual genuinely self-employed?
- The impact of recent ‘self-employed cases’ including the Uber case
- NIC changes and developments
- Tax planning for employees who work from home
- Class 1A mitigation planning for employers
- Practical case studies and general overview
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 20th September 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation