Partnership & LLP Law - The Building Blocks
This new live broadcast session will cover the fundamental building blocks in partnership & LLP law, providing you with a firm base on which to develop your skills, along with an introduction to litigating and advising in these fields.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What exactly is a (traditional) partnership?
- What are the legal relationships and duties between partners?
- Partners and profits and losses
- What do partners own (partnership property and interests)?
- What is a Limited Liability Partnership ('LLP')?
- What does 'converting to an LLP' actually mean?
- What then are the main differences between a partnership, an LLP and an LP?
- What are the interests of members in an LLP?
- Can you be an employee and a partner or member?
- How do the relationships work between members and the LLP and between members themselves?
- How safe is an LLP?
- How do partnerships and LLPs come to an end?
- Some trips and traps of partnership and LLP litigation
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.