Partnership Tax - All You Need to Know
This course will provide an understanding of how the UK tax rules apply to partnerships, LLPs, and their partners and members.
It will examine the detail behind some of the more established rules relating to income tax, capital gains tax, and SDLT. It will also explain the key changes that have been made over the past few years, including those which were brought in by Finance Act 2018.
This course is aimed at those who advise and work with partnerships and LLPs. It will be particularly relevant to those who have an outline understanding of the tax treatment of these structures, who need to take their knowledge to the next level and ensure it is up to date.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The income tax treatment of individual partners, including the use of losses
- How the capital gains tax rules are applied to partnerships/LLPs including:
- Statement of Practice D12
- Entrepreneurs’ relief
- Corporate members of partnerships and LLPs, including rules relating to mixed partnerships
- Partnership tax returns and how these interact with those of the partners
- Partnerships and SDLT (Schedule 15 Finance Act 2003)
- Salaried members
- How the loans to participator rules can apply in partnership situations
- Changes contained in Finance Act 2018
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme