Partner & Member Exits - Recent Case Law & Developments
This webinar will provide you with an insight into the legal framework surrounding partner exits, taking into account recent developments in this area of law.
By viewing this practical webinar you will receive clear and up-to-date guidance from an expert practising in this area and regularly appearing on behalf of firms and individuals.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The law and practice of partner and member exits
- Differences between expulsion and compulsory retirement
- How to go about doing it right
- How to challenge an exit
- Practical tips for firms and individuals in a partner exit situation
- Best practice and an up-to-date review of the law (including Braganza and its application)
This webinar was recorded on 31st October 2018