Partner Applications - A Guide for Immigration Advisers
For many immigration advisers this is their most common category of application, but people still get them wrong.
This new half day course will set out best practice, from taking initial instructions, through filing and submitting your application, to advising and appealing in the event of refusal.
It is aimed at advisors at all levels working directly with clients facing separation due to their transnational relationship.
The course will consider the practicalities of evidencing a subsisting relationship where a couple is living apart, and the particular challenges of evidencing finances for a couple returning to the UK having lived and worked overseas.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Taking initial instructions from clients in the UK and resident abroad
- Dealing with poor immigration history, and other suitability issues
- Returning home or applying in-country?
- Meeting the financial requirement - and options to consider when it cannot be met
- Dealing with UKVI’s commercial partners and the frustrations of online processing and document upload
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme