Part 36 - 2020 Roundup with Dominic Regan
A good Part 36 offer from a claimant or receiving party triggers ‘a raft of enhancements’ as the Court of Appeal put it last year.
The cases and problems keep on coming. This webinar will identify and explain all significant developments from 2020 to ensure you get your offers right every time.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The safest way to make a compliant offer
- What about a defendant who makes an offer that the claimant fails to beat?
- What becomes of the budget where indemnity costs are recovered?
- The relevance of a good but withdrawn Part 36 offer
- New guidance on the construction of a purported offer
- Uplift decisions
- Can an invalid offer be upheld if the other side do not immediately take the point?
- Failure to make a compliant offer can be very costly!
- The big differences between Part 36 and without prejudice offers
- What do you do if you get an offer when you do not yet know what the claim is worth?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 17th December 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation