Parental Alienation & Private Children Law Cases - Develop Your Knowledge
This new course will provide you with a solid foundation and knowledge base for dealing with cases where parental alienation arises, from both sides, where allegations are made by either party. You will also have the ability to identify apparent parental alienation and confidently advise upon this complex area of private child law.
This introductory level course is aimed at practitioners who deal with private law children cases.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Key principles of contact
- What is parental alienation?
- Challenges and complexities - court, mental health, psychological issues, emotional harm, is it really parental alienation?
- CAFCASS and the Child Impact Assessment Framework
- Case management at court - key features
- Options available to the court, likely outcomes and the risks of withholding contact
- Practical considerations, evidence and case preparation
- Recent developments in case law
- Case studies
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme