PSD2 Regulation - The Latest Update
This new webinar will cover the changes to the European payment services regime which were implemented in two parts in January 2018 and September 2019 and are still to be fully implemented in the case of SCA.
It is recommended for anyone who works in a legal or compliance team at a UK or European firm that conducts payment services business.
What You Will Learn
The webinar will cover the following:
- Open Banking and Open Finance:
- Which new activities are regulated by PSD2?
- How to deal with access requests under PSD2?
- What types of payment services firms can request access to client data from an account provider?
- An update on the developments in the UK relating to Open Finance
- What are the new SCA requirements and how do they apply to various types of payment?
- What is the delayed implementation timeline and how will SCA now be implemented?
- How will it impact payment services firms and merchants?
- Other PSD2 issues:
- What changes do payment services firms need to implement in their procedures for dealing with customers?
- What to look out for if relying on an exemption from needing authorisation under PSD2?
- What steps do you need to take if seeking authorisation to provide a regulated service under PSD2?
- Reporting and notification requirements under PSD2
- Changes under PSD2 relating to dealing with complaints
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 7th April 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation