Organisational Strategy & Key Capabilities - A Guide for Senior Managers
This virtual classroom seminar will explore how so many organisations are fixated on profit and loss as a benchmark of success and the primary indication of future performance.
During this session, executive coach John Tattersall will provide you with a framework that will assess your organisation’s ‘key capabilities’ and enable you to develop an action plan to approach business planning with new insight.
Ideal for senior managers this session will help you:
- Develop organisational strategy, future direction, and better understand the current organisational climate
- Improve key decision making
- Drive performance and customer satisfaction
- Strengthen individual competence
- Build your capacity to become a ‘learning organisation’
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What are the 12 key organisational capabilities?
- Which key capabilities are essential to your organisation’s success?
- How do your employees, customers & leadership see each capability?
- How can you apply this learning in your workplace?
- How can you better measure organisational effectiveness for future success?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.