Operational Resilience for FCA Authorised Firms - How to Achieve the Right Outcomes
Operational resilience has been around for some time and is here to stay.
This new full day course will help FCA authorised firms to understand the implications for their own businesses and how to achieve the outcomes the FCA is looking for.
It is aimed at compliance managers, operational managers and senior managers of FCA authorised firms.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The definition of operational resilience
- What the FCA is looking for in an FCA authorised firm
- Business mapping
- Impact tolerances
- Outsourcing of services
- Cross links between the firm’s systems and controls
- What this means for the board
- What to do if it all goes wrong
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme