Non-Contractual Claims in Construction Cases - The Key Issues
This intermediate level webinar will consider non-contractual (i.e. tortious) claims in the construction and engineering sectors. It will address the common causes of action in tort relating to construction projects and cover a number of the issues that may arise for litigants involved in such claims.
It is intended for all professionals in the construction and engineering sectors.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Common torts in construction
- Common sources of tortious claims
- Economic torts
- ‘Blind spots’ - pure economic loss and independent subcontractors
- Contributory negligence
- Excluding and limiting tortious claims
- Contract v tort
- Conclusion and considerations
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 18th June 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.