New Permitted Development Rights - The Biggest Shake-Up in a Decade
New permitted development rights to demolish and extend buildings were introduced earlier this year.
Together with the expansion of the Use Classes Order by the addition of classes E, F1 and F2, these represent the biggest shake up in the permitted use of buildings in a decade.
This webinar will be of interest to all property and development professionals.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What the new Use Classes Order looks like
- How do the various use classes now interact?
- What further changes might be made to facilitate development
- What take up of the right to demolish and rebuild is likely?
- Which dwellings can you extend upwards and by how much?
- What restrictions might Local Authorities use to restrict these rights?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 27th October 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation