Neighbours & Planning Disputes - Live at Your Desk
This virtual classroom seminar will explore issues relating to disputes concerning development impacting on neighbours.
It is suitable for all professional advisers acting for property owners concerned about actions or development by their neighbours.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Who should you consult for advice?
- Where and when to obtain information about neighbour activity
- What works need planning permission and what can be done under permitted development
- How does a neighbour comment/object to development proposals?
- How do Local Planning Authorities deal with planning objections?
- What about conditions on planning permissions?
- Can I challenge a planning permission once it has been granted?
- Other methods of challenging/defeating development proposals
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.