Nationality & Borders Bill 2021 - What It Means For Your Practice
The Nationality and Borders Bill 2021 is the cornerstone of the government’s New Plan for Immigration. Lauded by some and reviled by others, there is no doubt that if passed into law, it will fundamentally change many areas of immigration law.
During this webinar, immigration expert Lauren Butler will discuss in detail the key points of this Bill, and what it means for your practice.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The proposed changes to the resettlement programme, refugee family reunion, and rights for those holding British National (Overseas) status
- Proposed changes to British Nationality Law
- Asylum reform
- The processing of asylum claims and appeals
- Third countries and inadmissibility
- Modern Slavery changes
- New laws around smuggling (and facilitation)
- Removals and deportations
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 1st December 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation