NEC Dispute Resolution - The Practicalities Explored for Construction & Engineering Professionals
This virtual classroom seminar will provide delegates with guidance on the options available in order to resolve NEC disputes. Because the NEC4 range of dispute resolution options is different from NEC3, you need to know what is on offer, and at stake.
This session will allow you to deepen your knowledge about the NEC jigsaw drafting changes you may see and propose, and to think about what NEC4 delivery demands of contract parties in practice.
- How can I answer client queries about how the NEC dispute resolution provisions have changed, or amendments I see to them?
- Given the range of contract tools on offer, what kind of disputes will be susceptible to NEC dispute resolution?
- How can I plan for participating in dispute resolution as an NEC contract adviser, project manager or supervisor?
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The full spectrum of options available to NEC contract parties for resolving disputes
- Common Z clauses, and areas of weakness or lack of clarity to consider in drafting/negotiating
- Where dispute resolution sits in the jigsaw of NEC contract tools on delivery and risk management
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.