NEC, JCT & PPC Forms of Construction Contract - An Advanced Guide
This live broadcast split over two sessions will consider the risks, challenges and opportunities afforded by different delivery models (NEC, JCT & PPC) and deepen your understanding as a team leader or senior adviser of the increasingly complex commercial context in which construction projects are undertaken.
It is suitable for experienced/senior level industry professionals and their advisors.
- What is the range of contracting options available and how do you put the relationship into place?
- What project risks can you identify and minimise through good drafting which will facilitate delivery?
- What should you do when the contracting parties disagree?
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The key changes to the latest versions of these contracts
- How to apply/use these contracts in practice
- Contract strategy: selling points for clients
- Common issues which arise from changes and drafting opportunities/resolutions
- Dispute resolution: options
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.