Modern Slavery Update - Compliant Corporate Reporting
This webinar will explore the current corporate modern slavery reporting obligations and the upcoming changes to the UK Modern Slavery Act.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Modern slavery in numbers
- What is modern slavery?
- Initiatives on modern slavery
- Global initiatives on modern slavery
- Domestic legislative efforts on modern slavery
- Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Transparency in supply chains
- Who has to provide a statement?
- What is the annual statement and when does it have to be produced?
- Annual statement content
- Organisational structure and supply chains
- Policies and procedures
- Due diligence processes
- Risk management and mitigation
- Key performance indicators
- Modern slavery staff training
- What is the impact on business?
- Modern Slavery Act review & upcoming changes
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 28th September 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation