Misuse of Lasers & Drones - An Update for Criminal Lawyers
Since new legislation in 2018, there have been some further updates to the law in relation to unmanned aerial vehicles, otherwise known as drones.
As of 31 December 2020, a new Air Navigation Order entered into force. The amendment has been developed to facilitate the coming into force of the new unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) regulations in the UK and the European Union on the same day.
Amongst other things, the new order amends, removes and changes previous articles, updating the law to reflect the new UAS regulations.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Registration requirements
- The meaning of ‘commercial operation’
- Application of order to the Crown
- Exceptions for certain classes of aircraft
- Updates in relation to the ‘flight restriction zone’ near aerodromes
- Categories of risk
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 23rd July 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation