Microsoft 365 - Implementing a Governance Framework in Your Law Firm
Law firms across the country have implemented Microsoft 365 technologies such as Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Online.
Some of these technologies have been rushed in to meet the demands of hybrid working which has created risks around information governance.
Aimed at senior staff responsible for implementing Microsoft 365 in their organisation, this virtual classroom seminar will help you identify the risks in your Microsoft 365 implementation and deal with any compliance issues that arise.
Delivered by law firm IT expert Nigel Stott, this session will explore the following:
- How to implement a governance framework
- Identifying compliance risks
- Engaging the business with Microsoft 365
- How to ensure a successful outcome
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Implementation Approach
- Identification of use cases
- Business change v business adoption
- Creating a Microsoft 365 roadmap
- Managing dependencies and business impact
- Creating an assurance framework
- Considering the wider business technology strategy
- Managing the Microsoft change landscape
- Project delivery v operational impact
- Communicating change to the business
- Compliance Considerations
- External collaboration risks
- Data retention and auditing
- Managing guest access lifecycle
- Implementing a compliance governance framework
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.