Meeting Notes to Rely On - The Essential Guide
Your notes need to capture the important decisions, plans and deadlines from your meetings with clients and colleagues. However, this can be difficult during fast-paced discussions.
This live broadcast session will show you how to produce meeting notes that you and others can rely on. During the session, you will learn how to increase your writing speed to keep up as people talk. You will also discover how to produce user-friendly summaries of the decisions and actions from your meetings that work for all attendees.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Get set up with the right equipment
- Adjust your handwriting style for increased speed
- Develop your own shorthand
- Prepare for meetings well
- Capture key points and filter out the rest
- Check your notes at the end of a meeting
- Write up useful summaries for others
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.