Maximising the HR Function & Talent Initiatives - A Guide for Business
The challenges of the past year or so have reiterated the importance of your people and the need to connect and engage with them so that wherever they may be working, they feel part of a successful and exciting organisation.
HR has a critical part to play in this agenda especially as the need to grow and develop a positive work experience for all your employees is becoming an important differentiating factor in terms of retention, growth and development and employee engagement.
HR has been focusing on becoming an important business partner to organisations for many years now and yet their impact often continues to revolve around mainly operational related challenges rather than the strategic adviser and tactical implementer that they have aspired to, especially as it would sometimes appear that the expectations of the HR function from leaders and managers are not as high as they should be.
This virtual classroom seminar will offer guidance on how to maximise the relationship between HR and the leaders and managers in your organisation, so that you can start to realise real business benefit from your talent initiatives.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What are the talent imperatives that organisations need to maximise?
- How can the employee experience be improved?
- How can HR operate differently? What are some of the changes that need to be made?
- What do leaders and managers need to expect from their HR function of the future? What does that mean in terms of changes from their perspective?
- What strategies can enable an even more powerful working relationship between HR and their clients?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.