Market Abuse & FCA Compliance - Rules, Requirements & Recent Developments
Market abuse remains one of the FCA's top priorities. The FCA has both criminal and civil fining powers to tackle market abuse and is increasingly focusing on individuals who work in financial institutions, or those who advise them.
The FCA has identified several areas in which it will be increasing its oversight, following a recent review into delayed disclosure of inside information notifications received under the market abuse regime.
This newly updated short webinar will consider the key findings from the FCA's review, the rules on delaying disclosure of inside information and notifying the FCA, and the risk areas in practice for issuers and their advisors.
The webinar will also look at other recent developments in MAR.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Introduction to the market abuse regime in the UK
- Key findings from the FCA's review on delayed disclosure of inside information notifications
- What is inside information, and what are the FCA's rules on delaying disclosure of inside information?
- Action items for issuers and their advisers
- The FCA's expectation of firms complying with MAR during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Recent FCA market abuse enforcement cases
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 26th July 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation