Managing Workplace Conflict Professionally - Develop Your Skills & Reduce Stress
Challenging workloads, competing pressures and different personalities in the workplace can all result in conflict.
Dealing with conflict assertively is a crucial skill for us all. Developing the skills to deal with difficult situations will help you to achieve your personal and organisational goals and reduce stress.
COVID-19 has resulted in many organisations working in a different way; especially remote working and this can make conflict even more difficult to deal with.
This webinar will help you understand why conflict occurs, how to spot the signs (even when working as a remote team) and equip you with some approaches to dealing with difficult situations.
It will also look at some common tricky situations at work - from dealing with poor performance, managing competing demands to managing disputes in your remote team.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Understand why conflict occurs in the workplace and how it can impact on effective relationships
- Understand that people approach and deal with conflict differently and how to spot the signs
- Use a simple three step model which will help you to communicate more effectively and how to adapt when communicating remotely
- Consider how to handle some common difficult situations assertively
- Giving timely feedback on poor performance
- Managing a dispute in a remote team and building trust
- Responding appropriately to a demanding client
- Saying ‘no’ to your boss when your workload is unmanageable
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 20th April 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation