Managing Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
Unconscious bias impacts up on decision making in the workplace. As managers of people and processes identifying unconscious bias, leading and prompting discussions to reduce the impact of it are part of building and maintaining a diverse and welcoming workplace. As advisors to Managers and clients following difficult situations with employees having a range of approaches to assist is useful.
This new three-hour course is designed for line and HR managers and will offer a practical, participative approach to understanding unconscious bias and prompting discussions on managing it in the workplace.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- What is unconscious bias?
- Recognising unconscious bias
- The effects of unconscious bias in the workplace
- How do you overcome your unconscious bias?
- Leading, influencing and prompting others to manage unconscious bias
- What next?
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme