Managing Law Firm Risk Effectively - A Guide for COLPs
This webinar is designed to tackle all key aspects of risk management.
Managing risk is a critical issue for firms, the Compliance Officer for Legal Practice (COLP) and other members of the firm’s senior management team.
We will consider how risks can be identified, evaluated and manged across the practice.
The focus will be on practical advice and guidance that will enable you to assess and control risks effectively.
What you will learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Identifying and measuring risks
- Creating a risk register
- Dealing with a range of risks - strategic and operational
- Impact of SRA requirements
- What risks concern your professional indemnity insurer?
- Developing a risk management policy
- Addressing key risks in a compliance plan
- Managing risk as part of file/case management
- File reviews and supervision
- Formulating AML risk assessments
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 24th June 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation