Managing Client Expectations & Handling Complaints Effectively
This webinar is designed to help you to manage your client interactions - both in the real world and the virtual one.
It will look at what affects perceptions of client care and how we can better handle complaints.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is client care and why does it matter?
- Why can it be so difficult to get right?
- What do clients really want anyway - and how can we find out?
- Inviting, and learning from, feedback
- How to deal with angry clients face to face or on the phone
- What to do if you get bad reviews online
- How to respond to clients on social media
- The golden rules of client care
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 24th February 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation