Making the Most of Your Hourly Rates - 2020 Update
Despite the pressure from clients for greater pricing transparency and certainty, the hourly rate survives, especially in litigation.
This webinar will examine the evolution of the hourly rate, the regulatory position, the current approach of courts and what the future has in-store, especially regarding guideline hourly rates.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Setting hourly rates as between solicitor and client
- Guideline hourly rates, present and future
- Getting your engagement documentation right
- Challenges to expect at a costs assessment and how to support the hourly rates claimed
- All the up-to-date case law on hourly rates
- The pros and cons of sticking with hourly rates and what are the alternatives
This webinar was recorded on 21st October 2020