MDBs & International Financial Institutions - Sanctions & Debarment Regimes
This webinar will guide those who represent banking and financial institutions through how multilateral development banks (MDBs), international financial institution sanctions and debarment regimes operate.
It will also provide you with practical advice on how to mitigate the risks to your clients.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The origins of MDBs
- Definitions and applicable law
- The MDB landscape
- The role of MDBs in anti-corruption
- Origin of the World Bank sanctions regime
- Evolution of the World Bank sanctions regime
- Overview of the World Bank sanctions regime and its legal framework
- Available sanctions
- The sanctions regimes of the other main MDBs
- Referrals to domestic authorities and agencies