Listing in the UK - An Introduction to Main Market IPOs & the Prospectus Regime
All financial advisers and lawyers working in the M&A and capital markets sectors must know the FCA’s rules on listing shares on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, as well as the recently changed rules on how to prepare a prospectus for listing shares.
This new live broadcast session will give delegates a valuable insight into the process and practical issues involved in a UK listing.
No prior knowledge of the rules on listing shares and publishing prospectuses is required.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The regulatory framework and the impact of Brexit
- The Listing Rules
- Premium and standard listing segments
- Sponsor regime
- Types of IPO
- Eligibility requirements for listing
- FCA’s eligibility assessment, prospectus review and listing decision
- IPO timeline
- The Prospectus Regime
- Scope of the prospectus regime
- Triggers for the production of a prospectus and exemptions
- Responsibility for a prospectus
- Prospectus content requirements
- Universal Registration Documents
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.