Listing in the UK - An Introduction to Continuing Obligations & the Market Abuse Regime
All financial advisers and lawyers working in the M&A and capital markets sectors must know the continuing obligations and rules on market abuse which apply to companies with securities listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
This new live broadcast session will alert delegates to ongoing disclosure and shareholder approval requirements.
No prior knowledge of the continuing obligations and market abuse regimes is required.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The regulatory framework and the impact of Brexit
- The Listing Rules
- Listing Principles and Premium Listing Principles
- Controlling shareholders
- Class transactions
- Related party transactions
- Corporate governance
- UK Corporate Governance Code
- The Market Abuse Regime
- Identifying inside information
- Disclosure of inside information
- Insider lists
- Share dealings by persons discharging managerial responsibilities
- Market soundings
- ESMA consultation on the Market Abuse Regulation
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.