Liquidated Damages & Penalty Clauses - Practice & Principles Update
Presented by Helen Swaffield, this new virtual classroom seminar will provide an update on the practice and principles of liquidated damages, with particular reference to the themes from recent cases.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Developments after ParkingEye Ltd v Beavis Cavendish Square Holding BV v Makdessi
- Penalty clauses: Vivienne Westwood Ltd v Conduit Street Development Ltd
- When do liquidated damages stop? Triple Point Technology v PTT Public Company Ltd
- Primary or secondary obligations - what is the difference?
- Construction: GPP Big Field LLP v Solar EPC Solutions SL
- Lessons from recent cases: De Havilland v Spicejet and Permavent Ltd v Makin
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.