Lexcel - How to Improve Your Risk Profile & Achieve Accreditation
With the tough professional indemnity insurance market of the last couple of years, and the introduction of CQS onsite assessments, more and more practices are looking to take the steps required to achieve Lexcel to improve their overall risk profile, demonstrate a well-managed practice to third party stakeholders and help evidence compliance with CQS due to the significant overlap between the two quality management standards.
This new virtual classroom seminar is designed for firms that are not yet Lexcel accredited but are looking for guidance on the requirements and operation of the standard, the benefits and the assessment process itself.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- A brief summary of the Lexcel standard
- Key requirements of the seven sections of the standard
- Key benefits of achieving Lexcel
- How the Lexcel scheme operates
- How to interpret the requirements of the standard
- The roles of the Law Society, Assessment Body, Assessor & Consultant
- The application process & costs
- What to expect during the initial assessment
- Possible assessment outcomes
- How to fully demonstrate compliance
- Q & A - ask the assessor
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.