Lehtimäki v Cooper - The Implications for the Charity Sector
This webinar will consider the Supreme Court’s decision in Lehtimäki v Cooper and consider the implications of the decision for charitable companies and the wider sector.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why the issue of the member’s duty arose in this case
- Why it was decided that members of a charitable companies owe a fiduciary duty
- What was said about the nature and extent of the fiduciary duty
- Why the member in this case was directed on how to vote
- The implications for charitable companies and their members
- Wider implications for the charitable sector
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 24th August 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation