Lease Extension - The Problem Areas & Solutions with Sarah Thompson-Copsey
A tenant’s right to a new lease under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 is valuable, but can cause problems for both tenant and landlord.
This webinar explores a number of the trickier areas and their resolution.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Tenants & shared ownership leases the position after Avon Ground Rents
- Flats that aren’t flats? Aldford House; Q Studios
- Assigning the benefit of the notice: tips & traps
- Changing lease terms - can it be done? The importance of Park v Morgan; Burchell v Raj
- Costs: lessons from Plintal; Sinclair v Wisbey
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 25th November 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation