Law Firm Compliance - What Support Staff Need to Know
This webinar is aimed at all legal support staff with client retainer responsibilities and will explore the new SRA Codes of Conduct which were introduced in November 2019; the key duties everyone needs to observe and how to differentiate you and your firm without breaching the rules.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The key duties and new rules
- Breaches in practice - how easy it is to get it wrong
- The need for transparency
- The need for adherence
- How best to protect you and your firm
- Tackle the 'fat smoker' principle - 'why should I comply?'
- Reconcile a zero tolerance policy with a culture of confession
- How to keep the bosses and regulators happy
This webinar was recorded on 11th November 2020
at your organisation