Key Investor Information Documents - Back to Basics for FCA Regulation - Live at Your Desk
Given that disclosure to retail investors is a hot topic of the FCA, this new virtual classroom seminar is aimed at ensuring that your staff have an up to date understanding of the ins and outs of this vital investor document.
The session goes back to basics and is aimed at those with little or no previous knowledge of KIIDs. A detailed look will be taken at the form and content of the document and you will gain some practical experience of dealing with them as we run through some sample KIIDs.
You will come away with an understanding of the liability and ongoing obligations associated with KIIDs. In addition, we will look at what is in store for this document in the future.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What is a KIID?
- A general overview of the Key Investor Information Document
- Legal Basis for a KIID
- Background to the UCITS IV reforms
- Form and Content of a KIID
- Investment objectives and policy
- Risk reward profile
- Past performance
- Practical information
- Practical Exercise Involving a Sample KIID Ongoing Obligations
- Revising and filing requirements of the KIID
- Liability for the KIID
- Method of providing the KIID and timing
- Existing investors
- Going Forward
- What does the PRIIPS regulation mean for the UCITS KIID?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.