Irish Payroll Requirements - A One Hour Introduction
Ireland is the UK’s largest export market worth approximately £34 billion. If you have employees based in the Republic then you will need to ensure that you can run a compliant payroll operation to pay them. Major changes to Irish PAYE procedure have been introduced in 2019 with the introduction of monthly electronic payroll reporting.
This webinar will cover the basics of Irish payroll as well as explaining the new PAYE Modernisation process.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Who must operate Irish PAYE?
- Income tax - rates and thresholds for 2019
- Tax credits and how they work
- Calculation of income tax on a cumulative and non cumulative basis
- The new emergency basis of taxation
- PAYE Modernisation and the new Payroll reporting system for 2019
- Universal Social Charge - rates, thresholds and calculations for 2019
- Pay Related Social Insurance - rates for 2019
- Classes and sub classes of PRSI
- Calculation and PRSI Credits
- Pension schemes and income tax relief