Investors & Innovators - An Introduction to the Immigration Routes Available
The Investor and Innovators immigration routes allow high net wealth individuals and entrepreneurs to enter the UK.
With the end of Freedom of Movement from the EU to the UK, more individuals than ever will need to consider their immigration status before coming to the UK. These two routes are attractive options depending on the circumstances of the individual.
Aimed at those who interact with high net wealth individuals and entrepreneurs, this virtual classroom seminar will provide intermediaries with the knowledge required to discuss these routes confidently with their clients.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The requirements to qualify for each visa category
- Documentation required by the Home Office
- Common issues that cause applications to fail
- The path to Indefinite leave to remain and how to qualify for it
- Family members
- How to keep the option to naturalise open
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.