International Tax for Business - From BEPS to Brexit
BEPS and the OECD aren't simply four-letter acronyms to be ignored: the world of international tax is in a substantial state of flux, as governments attempt to grapple with the changes in the way in which multinationals do business.
This live broadcast will explore the changes currently going on and the implications for UK businesses.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- BEPS: what is it, why was it needed?
- Current status
- Key areas update
- Trends in international tax
- EU Anti-Tax Avoidance Directives
- Unilateral measures: diverted profits taxes in the UK and elsewhere
- EC state aid and corporate tax rulings
- Taxation of the digital economy
- DAC6: reporting by intermediaries
- Implications of 'Brexit'
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.