International Secondees & Recruiting from Abroad Post-Brexit - A Guide to Payroll Issues
This webinar considers the payroll issues that businesses must address when they send British employees on secondments abroad, or conversely when British companies host assignees sent from overseas employers.
It considers the issues in a post Brexit world, and explains the significant variations to standard HMRC processes available to ensure compliance with all tax legislation.
The webinar is aimed at both payroll and HR professionals who have some responsibility for the administration of payroll records for secondees.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Using HMRC’s Short Term Business Visitor Scheme to exclude business visitors from UK tax
- Operating modified PAYE schemes - EPAPP6
- Operating modified NIC schemes for incoming foreigners - EPAPP7a
- Operating modified NIC schemes for outbound Brits - EPAPP7b
- Operating annual PAYE schemes for inbound foreigners - EPAPP8
- Operating net of Foreign Tax Credit Relief - EPAPP5
- Form A1 and Certificates of Coverage
This webinar was recorded on 25th May 2021
at your organisation