International Compliance For SRA Authorised Law Firms - How To Minimise Risk
The SRA is interested in how the domestic entity manages their overseas offices and expects to see that regulated individuals established overseas meet prescribed standards of behaviour.
Aimed at owners and managers of SRA-authorised firms with international offices, compliance officers, and anyone responsible for risk and compliance management, this webinar will offer practical guidance on how to meet and exceed SRA expectations.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The SRA’s expectations of the owners of law firms with international offices
- The SRA Overseas and Cross-border Practice Rules
- The SRA Overseas Principles - their application to your professional and personal life
- Other key regulatory duties
- Risk management expectations
- Practical compliance tips
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 10th January 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation