Insurance & the Use of Artificial Intelligence - The Key Issues
This webinar will consider the risks and opportunities presented by AI for the insurance industry and all of those involved with the industry as policyholders, intermediaries, or advisers.
AI is now central to all aspects of the insurance business including risk assessment, underwriting, and claims.
The use of these new technologies raises new legal issues but it also creates new risks and a demand for new insurance products.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The way in which AI is deployed in the insurance industry and possible future developments
- The legal challenges for policyholders, insurers and brokers raised by the increasing use of AI in the underwriting and claims process
- New questions of insurer liability arising from the use of AI in society at large
- How the use of AI is changing the nature of some established risks
- The changing legislative framework
This webinar was recorded on 21st February 2022
New: Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access to over 1495 webinars with an MBL Annual Webinar Subscription. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details..
Added to basket
Webinar | On Demand
Unlimited Viewers | 45mins
Insurance & the Use of Artificial Intelligence - The Key IssuesCheckout
at your organisation