Insolvency & Employment - An Introduction - Live at Your Desk
The insolvency of a business inevitably impacts significantly upon the employees. This new live broadcast session will provide anyone who advises either employees, or businesses in distress, with an introduction to insolvency procedures; the impact of them and how to act.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- The different insolvency procedures - administration, liquidation, voluntary arrangements, bankruptcy
- The impact of the different insolvency procedures upon the position of employees
- The position of the employee and the purchaser where there is a sale of an insolvent business and the operation of TUPE
- The redundancy consultation process and how it works in insolvency scenarios
- Employees as preferential creditors
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.