Implied Terms & Good Faith - An Update with Keith Markham
The topics of implied terms and good faith continue to provide a fruitful source of case-law.
This webinar summarises the key issues that practitioners need to be aware of and considers a series of practical steps to take.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Application of the relevant tests in recent case law
- Sophisticated v non-sophisticated agreements
- No contradiction rule
- Implied terms and agreements to agree
- Meaning of ‘good faith’
- Interpretation of express duties of good faith
- Application of the rules concerning implied duties of good faith
- Implication of duties of good faith by fact and by law
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 6th August 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation