Immigration Law Update - Article 8 & Other Key Developments
This webinar will cover the key immigration law developments from recent months, including the latest Article 8 developments, to assist you in advising clients, drafting representations and presenting appeals effectively.
The webinar will also consider some of the changes to the immigration rules and legislation along with the latest case law.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The forthcoming 2021 Points-Based System
- Changes to the Sole Representative Route
- Case law developments including: protection cases, EEA law, Zambrano cases & Article 3 health cases
- Article 8 update including:
- Families with children and the correct approach following KO Nigeria
- Chikwamba arguments
- The statutory Article 8 considerations
- Private life and precarious immigration status
- Article 8 and deportation
- Article 8 and appeals: the relevance of meeting the immigration rules
This webinar was recorded on 4th August 2020