Immigration Applications - Pitfalls to Avoid
This new virtual classroom seminar will deal with how to avoid having an immigration application refused or rejected and explain the associated issues that may follow one of these. You will learn tips on how to avoid this from occurring and what to do when it may go wrong.
This informative and practical session will benefit immigration practitioners who have some experience in making applications under the immigration rules.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The importance of making a valid application - how to ensure you make one and what to do when it goes wrong
- Deadlines in immigration applications/appeal
- Procedures to follow with immigration appeals/judicial reviews
- Common grounds for refusals in sponsor licence and Tier 2 applications and how these can be avoided
- Common grounds for refusal in family based and long residence applications and how these can be avoided
- Common grounds for refusal in asylum claims and how these can be avoided
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.