IR35 Private Sector Reforms - A Bitesized Guide
This short webinar will explore the April 2020 proposals for IR35 in the private sector including the latest on status determination statements and the draft legislation.
It is aimed at those advising and working in the private sector.
What You Will Learn
The webinar will cover the following:
- What are the proposals for the private sector?
- A look at the draft legislation
- What is new since the 2017 public sector rules?
- Political controversy, General Election 2019, government review
- Small business exemption, contracted-out services
- Status Determination Statements (SDS)
This webinar was recorded on 25th February 2020