IP & Data Protection - The Latest Issues
This new virtual classroom seminar will cover the latest issues within the fast-moving areas of data protection and IP.
The session will help you to review where you are in terms of data protection compliance (including email marketing and cookies) compliance.
It will also assist you in reviewing your IP portfolio and checking you have protection.
The session is suitable for commercial lawyers. People working in marketing/branding and people in charge of compliance will also find it useful.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Where we are in relation to an ‘adequacy’ decision, for processing data to and from the EU
- Key points to think about when reviewing your data protection compliance
- Key points in relation to cookies and email marketing compliance
- Key changes to protecting your IP
- A brief introduction to the new UKCA mark that replaced the CE quality mark
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.