Hybrid Working - Guidance for People Managers & HR Professionals
COVID-19 necessitated millions of employees and businesses to adopt remote working, but has the world of work been reshaped forever?
Flexible and hybrid working offer numerous benefits which employees have shown themselves unwilling to relinquish, but what is best for your business?
This virtual classroom seminar will examine hybrid working and the implications for organisations.
Invaluable for people managers, HR professionals and junior employment lawyers, this session will provide you with the opportunity to share your own experiences and have your particular concerns addressed by HR expert Sue West.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What do we mean by hybrid working?
- Employer’s considerations
- Consulting with your workforce and representatives
- Creating a hybrid working policy
- Responding to requests
- Other considerations including data privacy, performance management and wellbeing
- Supporting and managing staff
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.