How to Reduce Liabilities with Targeted Tax Reliefs - An Introduction
This is a full day session which will provide the delegate with an introduction to the various tax reliefs which are available to the personal and business client under the current UK tax regime and which can be legitimately used to reduce tax liabilities.
The course is intended to provide summaries and examples of the tax relief that can be obtained via the above specific tax regimes.
It is aimed at tax managers, partners and staff who have to advise on and deal with the tax compliance and planning aspects of self-assessment clients, employers, employees and business clients.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Business Loss Reliefs
- Business Interest Reliefs
- Tax Effective investments, ISAs
- EIS, SEIS and VCT Reliefs
- CT Patent Box
- R & D Reliefs
- The Substantial Shareholdings Exemption
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Main Residence Relief
- Residential Lettings Relief
- CGT Hold-Over-Relief
- Community Investment Reliefs
- IHT Business Property Relief
- Charitable donations relief
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme